What are Glass Coatings?
Automotive glass coatings are specially formulated chemicals that can be applied to all glass surfaces of your vehicle. These coatings enhance visibility at times of inclement weather due to water micro-beading and repelling off your glass.
Glass coatings range from DIY wax products, off-the-shelf brands to professional grade coatings.
We have tested all the various glass coatings on our own personal vehicles and recommend the GlassParency coatings.
Performance, longevity, ease of install/maintenance, and the 3-Year product warranty of GlassParency are what made their glass coating stand out from the rest of the field.
Benefits of GlassParency
- Increases visibility in the rain, at night and during snow
- Increases driver’s reaction time by up to 34%
- Optically improves the clarity of the glass and reduces night and day glare
Ease of Maintenance:
- Helps protect against hard water staining and mineral spotting
- Dirt, dust and debris are less likely to stick to treated glass
- A simple wipe of your wiper blades and washer fluid remove bugs and debris on treated glass
- GlassParency helps protect against hard water staining and mineral spots
- Bugs, snow, ice and dirt are easier to remove